Cook up this quick and easy 5-star main dish in less than 30 minutes. Cod, haddock, or grouper also work well with this tasty fish recipe.
Looking for a simple fish dinner? Try this easy recipe for baked fish fillets. You can use any firm white fish; cod, haddock, or grouper work well.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 5 ounces fish)
- • 3-4 large pieces of Basa fish
- • a punnet of cherry tomatoes
- • Apple cider vinegar (to taste)
- • White wine vinegar (to taste)
- • Sesame oil
- • Fresh lemon juice
- • Salt and pepper
- • 3 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- • 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- • 2 tbsp fish sauce
- • 3 tbsp basil pesto or fresh basil leaves roughly chopped
- • A good splash of olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 170c
2. Place fish in a large bowl. Add garlic, pesto or fresh basil, ginger, juice of half a lemon, salt and pepper and fish sauce, olive oil and sesame oil. Rub it, rub it good!
3. Place fish fillets on a baking tray liked with foil and baking paper. Squeeze a little more lemon on top. Cover again with foil. Place in oven and cook for 10 min. Serve as soon as it comes out of the oven.
To make salad:
Place sliced cucumber, spinach, cherry tomatoes. Drizzle with apple cider vinegar, white wine vinegar and sesame oil, and toss.
Source : https://www.facebook.com/TheScranLine.